domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

Holy Cow

Holy Cow I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe that I actually have a life. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am totally and utterly flat out with finding Jesus (after someone told me he was lost), watching the grass grow, just generally being an embarrassment to various lawyers I met recently, my day is a nightmare I would like to wake up from when the nightclubs close to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am secretly pregnant. but never say never.

I will try to remember I promised you I will write something that makes sense soon. Go with God, good friends. I mean it!.

""

(generado por http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html)

No hay comentarios: